Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Would you like a side of religion with your wings?

Last night I had a great party of seven eat in my section. They were easy customers, that obviously eat out A LOT (no stupid questions, no stupid stuff in general).
I love big parties, and I was on my game last night; cracking jokes, smiles from ear to ear - super cheese was on last night! I ended up challenging the youngest guy to try our hottest wing sauce. After taunts of chicken (wing reference) and "man-ing up," he gave in. The rest of the table (six women) were giddy! They were about to see this boy cry in pain from the Atomic Wing sauce! He tried, he cried, he conquered!
Their bill was $77.90 - my tip $22.10.... And a business card that said, "GOD THINKS YOU'RE SPECIAL"
Hahahahaha.... Yes he does - and I'll take that to the bank!

But I'm Just a Waitress... What do I know?

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2010 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

...a good time was had by all!! ......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home