Friday, January 29, 2010

What just came out of your mouth?

Just a few things that people have said to me over the years:

1. "Glass of water, no ice, lemon, a straw a seperate cup of ice... Actually, I'll just have an ice tea, unsweetened with a lemon a straw an an extra cup of ice. Wait, your ice tea isn't fresh brewed? Ugh... Then I'll just have the water."
2. "You don't have Bud Light? That's it, I'm leaving! What kind of a place doesn't have Bud Light." (the bar carries 30 different beers at any given time- just no Bud products).
3. "These aren't real shrimp, I'm from Louisiana and I know these aren't real shrimp!"
4. "These sweet potato fries don't taste like the ones we make at home."
5. "Are you guys open?" (doors open, people sitting at the bar, music on etc.)
6. "My medium rare burger is pink!!!"
7. "We have to be at a show across town in 30 minutes. Can we get our food and eat in time to make it?"
8. "We are trying to have a meeting here, is there anyway you can turn the music down?"
9. "We all need seperate checks." (13 people at the table)
10. "These hot wings are hot!"


I could make comments on why all of these statements are ridiculous but I really hope that it's obvious... If it's not obvious to you, please limit yourself to drive-thru dining only.

But I'm just a waitress, what do I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home